Competitive solutions, respect of lead times, security of flows and products, respect for the environment, adaptation to market fluctuations, implementation of alternative solutions: GEFCO integrates these specific requirements in its door-to-door solutions. As a specialist in FMCG & retail logistics, we guarantee comprehensive handling of your supply chain: plant supply, warehouse supply and distribution.
SUPPORTING YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
Reliability and flexibility: applied to the organisation and logistics of your supplies, these requirements can generate significant productivity gains. Our teams apply these two principles on a daily basis, throughout the entire inbound process:
- collection of raw materials and packaging at your suppliers' sites,
- supply to your production sites,
- consolidation and optimisation of flows, using flexible logistics plans,
We handle orders and stock replenishments, the collection of empty packaging and the management of reusable packaging according to your production schedule.
AN OPTIMISED APPROACH
We manage the logistics of your finished products when leaving the plant, by ensuring direct delivery to your distribution platforms, by appointment.
Your flows are fully secure and benefit from a track and trace system with delivery confirmation. We plan for alternative solutions if required.
In order to guarantee competitive prices, for both road and sea transport, we constantly optimise our transport plans. In addition, we ensure that your environmental constraints are integrated into the process.
We can also stock your finished products in our secure logistics warehouses:
- Quality control upon entering and exiting the warehouse,
- Stock management,
- Order preparation: packaging, repackaging, labelling, promotional kits,
- Customs bonded warehouse.
OFFER CONSISTENT RELIABILITY
We manage your finished product flows to your networks of points of sales according to an optimised transport plan. We ensure both the competitiveness of our solutions and the respect of your lead times and safety guidelines:
- compliance with your schedule: deliveries are made either on a set day during a set timeslot, or by appointment,
- management of promotional logistics: delivery and installation of kits at point of sale,
- Accurate tracking: the track and trace system guarantees precise monitoring, with delivery confirmation,
- flexible solutions: we can carry out urgent and dedicated deliveries if required,
- management of return flows: we manage on your behalf the return of damaged or unsold products as well as the collection of empty packaging.