As an expert in industrial logistics, with an integrated network of platforms throughout the world, we offer our customers extensive expertise in the design and implementation of warehousing solutions.
In order to optimise your physical and information flows, we offer you our logistics expertise, tools and logistics infrastructures:
- An engineering and project management department. Its task: to help you secure and optimise your supply and distribution operations, and guarantee the visibility of your flows,
- Modern and secure logistics sites that are AEO certified (Authorised Economic Operator),
- An integrated IT system that can be easily connected to your own systems.
In addition to the engineering and design services for optimised solutions, we offer complete handling of your storage operations from quality control to packaging management.
Our value-added services
- Non reusable packaging designed according to technical characteristics of components and production constraints,
- Delayed differentiation operations,
- Orders preparation and promotional kits,
- Labelling and packaging,
- Sequenced flows, Just In Time,
- Management of shipments.
To ensure good visibility of your flows, from the most standard to the most complex, we offer a range of WMS solutions (Warehouse Management Systems). These solutions, interfaced with customer systems, guarantee the monitoring of activities through personalised dashboards.
Do you want to optimise the management of your production sites and warehouses?
We offer tailor-made and secure solutions, adapted to your specific production requirements:
- Engineering and design of optimised solutions,
- Staff training of GEFCO operations,
- Implementation of GEFCO quality standards, definition of performance indicators,
- Stock management, warehousing and value-added services,
- Tracking via your information systems or implementation of the GEFCO WMS (Warehouse Management System),
- Management of shipments,
- Maintenance of the installations.
These solutions allow us to secure operations and generate productivity gains through greater operational and organisational flexibility.